Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Character Creation and mini Dungeon.

Most of the group got together Sunday and started their characters, two of the players couldn't make it, and I botched my explanation of aspects.  That being said it went smoothly as could be expected with three people sharing one book.  We are going to go ahead with the aspect creation phase in a couple of weeks when the last two players are present.  Assuming I reread the aspects chapter in the DFRPG.

Since the wife is a completely new role player I ran them threw a four room dungeon so she/they could get a feel for the C&C rules and for me to get back in to the swing of DMing.  Yes I was a little rusty.

So what kind of character did the newbie role player/wife make?


... An elven illusionist named Pink.

On her first adventure with her twin brother a rogue named Black ... to be fair she changed her name after he announced his brilliant name to the group, oh well I can handle some cheese.

Any hoo we won't be gaming for a couple of weeks I am headed to Vegas this weekend to compete in the USPSA national championships, and there is a lot to be done. 

1 comment: